Oasis REST & RELIEF® is a soft cloth eye mask with an adjustable strap that can be used for compression, if desired. The beads hold heat for up to 45 minutes. It is recommended to not use this mask for more than 20 minutes at a time. Ask our eye doctor for the recommended length of time and whether hot or cold use is right for your symptoms.
- Adjunct heat in the microwave or chill in the freezer for the relief of different symptoms as recommended by your doctor: dry eye symptoms, sinus pressure, headache
- Soft, adjustable strap for compression
- Temperature retaining beads that conform to the body in a soft knit cloth mask for maximum comfort
- Washable and reusable
- 8.6 in x 3.5 in (22cm x 9cm)
Oasis REST & RELIEF® Hot & Cold Eye Mask
Hot Therapy - Directions
- Eye mask must be at room temperature before heating.
- Place eye mask flat on clean microwave safe dish.
- Set microwave power to high and heat for 20 seconds. Before applying, always touch eye mask with fingers first to test for desired temperature. If mask is too hot, allow it to cool for 2 minutes and test again. For additional heat, add in 5 second increments to obtain your desired temperature. Do not exceed a maximum of 30 seconds per heating.
- Place eye mask over closed eyes. Optionally, secure adjustable strap.
- Wear for 3 to 5 minutes or as directed by a physician. Do not apply for more than 20 minutes at a time.
Cold Therapy - Directions
- Place eye mask on clean dry surface and place in the freezer for 30 minutes.
- Remove mask from freezer and place over closed eyes. Wear for 5 to 7 minutes as directed by a physician.
Hand wash only in cold water with antibacterial detergent. Rinse thoroughly. Gently squeeze out excess water. Lay flat on clean surface to dry. Mask is ready to use when dry.
Store in cool dry place. Keep away from flames.
Warnings and Precautions
Please read all information before use.
- For external use only.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not apply for more than 20 minutes at a time.
- Dispose of mask if punctured or broken.
- Test eye mask temperature prior to use.
- Overheating or prolonged application may cause injury.
- Do not use on infants.
- Do not apply to sensitive skin, skin with no sensation, or open wounds.
- Do not boil.
- Overheating in a microwave may damage eye mask.
- Do not ingest contents.
- Warm according to instructions. Do not apply if too hot.
- Do not fall asleep using eye mask.
- People with diabetes, circulation disorders, skin infections, etc., should consult with their doctor before use.
- Consult your doctor if your condition worsens or irritation develops.